المدرسة الافتراضية للترجمة وفنون اللغة العربية (جيمارا)

The Virtual School of Translation and Arabic Related Arts (JEEMARA)

Talking to me at the wrong time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking to me at the wrong time

Today, just as usual, but more particularly after leaving facebook, I was enjoying a good time talking to myself when an idea hit me. What if I go to khamsat and register there as a translator? That would be perfect! That would probably be another place where I expect nobody will ever be interested in my services, but you know something, I was curious to know what would happen next.

I advertised there for my services, which were mainly translating from Arabic into English 120 words for US$5.00 I know it is too little, but let us see how things unfold.

Wow! In around an hour, I received a notification that somone was asking about my service! I jumped from bed and turned on the computer. I could not control my impatience. And, I read the message. It said “I am a translator and agree to work on your projects for US$5.00 per 120 words!” I felt like the monkey portrayed gaping in an image that went viral at some time.

Well, I am disppointed, for at the end of the day, it seems someone talked to me at the wrong time.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6445 users online. 7 members and 6438 guests.

Most users ever online was 84,330 at 07:54 PM on 02-03-2023.

About us
The Virtual School for Translation and Arabic Related Arts (JEEMARA) is a place for trainees and professionals to meet and discuss issues related to their self-development.
Important Links
Follow us
Privacy Policy
Working...
X